ReproBone is an innovative range of synthetic bone grafts:
- Reprobone stimulate, combine and regenerate natural bone.
- Available in a variety of convenient forms to suit the challenges that surgeons face in orthopaedic and trauma surgery.
ReproBone Granular and Paste form
- For use as repair of non-load bearing aseptic osseous defects.
- Maintains bone volume throughout the whole repair and regeneration process.
- Reprobone undergoes complete resorption at a controlled rate due to similar composition to human bone.
- Granules, blocks, wedges, cylinders and discs available in a large range of convenient sizes.