PyroCarbon Radial Head
Modular Radial Head (MRH) and Carbon Modular Radial Head (CMRH) are intended for:
- Replacement of the radial head for degenerative or post-traumatic disabilities pre- senting pain, crepitation, and decreased motion at the radio-humeral and/or proxi- mal radio-ulnar joint with:
- joint destruction or subluxation visible on x-ray
- resistance to conservative treatment
- Primary replacement after fracture of the radial head.
- Symptomatic sequelae after radial head resection.
- Revision following failed radial head arthroplasty.
It offers patients a radial head replacement.
The CMRH is an anatomically designed, semi-constrained, single-use, modular (hemi) radial head replacement. It has a proximal articular Pyrocarbon head component and a distal intramedullary Titanium stem component.
Design Specific Features:
- 3 different Pyrocarbon head sizes ( 20-22-24 ).
- 4 diffent stem lenghts ( 10, 20, 30, 40) and these 4 sizes are available in both Stan-
dard or long collar size.
- 24 head/stem conbinations possible.
- Anatomically curved, cement less, long stem option.
- Same Instrument set is used for both the CMRH as the MRH replacement.
- Colour coded broaches and trials.
The surgical technique for Integra PyroCarbon Radial Head:
- Integra PyroCarbon Radial Head – PDF
Note: Please have patience for the Surgical Technique to load. The time depends on your bandwidth.
|CMRH-310-H20-WW||Head Size 20|
|CMRH-310-H22-WW||Head Size 22|
|CMRH-310-H24-WW||Head Size 24|
||Stem Standard Size 01|
||Stem Standard Size 02|
|CMRH-310-S03S-WW||Stem Standard Size 03|
|CMRH-310-S04S-WW||Stem Standard Size 04|
|CMRH-310-S01L-WW||Stem Long Size 01|
|CMRH-310-S02L-WW||Stem Long Size 02|
|CMRH-310-S03L-WW||Stem Long Size 03|
|CMRH-310-S04L-WW||Stem Long Size 04|