Angle-stable Pedus-L foot plate system
- Hallux valgus with persistent symptoms
- Fist metatarsophalangeal joint
- Intermetatarsal angle > 16-20 degrees
- Unstable or misaligned 1st tarsometatarsal joint
- Arthrosis in the 1st tarsometatarsal joint
- Proximal osteotomy with large cancellous contact areas.
- Good range of correction options.
- Good range of options for combining with other interventions.
The surgical technique for Marquardt Pedus-L:
- Marquardt Pedus-L – PDF
Note: Please have patience for the Surgical Technique to load. The time depends on your bandwidth.
Marquardt Pedus- L plate
Cortical Locking Screw – width 3.0 mm
|10.03530.016||Length: 16 mm|
|10.03530.018||Length: 18 mm|
|10.03530.020||Length: 20 mm|
|10.03530.022||Length: 22 mm|
|10.03530.024||Length: 24 mm|
|10.03530.026||Length: 26 mm|
|10.03530.028||Length: 28 mm|
|10.03530.030||Length: 30 mm|
Cortical Screw – width 2.7 mm
|03.03527.012||Length: 12 mm|
|03.03527.014||Length: 14 mm|
|03.03527.016||Length: 16 mm|
|03.03527.018||Length: 18 mm|
|03.03527.020||Length: 20 mm|
|03.03527.022||Length: 22 mm|
|03.03527.024||Length: 24 mm|
|03.03527.026||Length: 26 mm|
|03.03527.028||Length: 28 mm|
|03.03527.030||Length: 30 mm|