Locking foot plate system PEDUS-O
- Hallux valgus with persistent complaints
- Large toe basal joint
- Intermetatarsal angle > 12 degrees.
- No severe arthrosis in the large toe basal joint. With slight arthrosis, osteotomy os preferred with plantarization of the metatarsal I, in order to avoid increased pressure on the joint.
- Metaphyseal osteotomy with large cancellous mating surfaces.
- Good correction possibilities; depending on the metatarsal index, addition (open wedge) or subtraction.
- Good combination possibilities with other other interventions.
The surgical technique for Marquardt PEDUS-O:
- Marquardt PEDUS-O & -U – PDF
Note: Please have patience for the Surgical Technique to load. The time depends on your bandwidth.
Marquardt Pedus-O plate
|12.11121.000||Base Width: 0 mm.|
|12.11121.002||Base Width: 2 mm.|
|12.11121.003||Base Width: 3 mm.|
|12.11121.004||Base Width: 4 mm.|
|12.11121.005||Base Width: 5 mm.|
|12.11121.006||Base Width: 6 mm.|
Cortical Locking Screw – width 2.3 mm
|12.03423.012||Length: 12 mm|
|12.03423.014||Length: 14 mm|
|12.03423.016||Length: 16 mm|
|12.03423.018||Length: 18 mm|
|12.03423.020||Length: 20 mm|
|12.03423.022||Length: 22 mm|
|12.03423.024||Length: 24 mm|
|12.03423.026||Length: 26 mm|
Cortical Screw – width 2.3 mm
|12.03424.012||Length: 12 mm|
|12.03424.014||Length: 14 mm|
|12.03424.016||Length: 16 mm|
|12.03424.018||Length: 18 mm|
|12.03424.020||Length: 20 mm|
|12.03424.022||Length: 22 mm|
|12.03424.024||Length: 24 mm|
|12.03424.026||Length: 26 mm|