ReproBone is an innovative range of synthetic bone grafts:
- Reprobone stimulate, combine and regenerate natural bone.
- Available in a variety of convenient forms to suit the challenges that surgeons face in orthopaedic and trauma surgery.
- For use as repair of non-load bearing aseptic osseous defects.
- Its mouldable and injectable texture is suitable for the filling of small or difficult to access bone defects.
- Readily resorbed over several months.
- The high molecular surface area of the hydroxyapatite is 50-100 times greater than typical bone graft technologies.
- Bridges the gaps between bone surfaces and resists wash-out from bleeding of bone defects.