Ulnar Shortening Plate
The Ulnar Shortening Plate is intended for patients with osteotomy in the wrist but can be used for other indications as well.
- Provides multiple approaches: palmar, lateral or dorsal
- The plate is low-profile with round edges that prevent soft tissue irritation
- The cutting guide and compression guide connects allowing compression and cutting at the same time.
- Three 3.5 mm screws located on both sides of the osteotomy
The surgical technique for Newclip Ulnar Shortening Plate:
- Newclip Ulnar Shortening Plate – PDF
Note: Please have patience for the Surgical Technique to load. The time depends on your bandwidth.
See videos for guidance of using the Ulnar Shortening Plate:
Length of plate